The Weekly Report is an essential tool used with a slave who is not live-in. It covers a period of a week, from midnight Sunday until midnight the following Sunday. Certain headings would have to be changed depending on the slave. The weekly report enables Master David to ascertain with more clarity a slave’s behaviour and routine when away from direct control and Master David’s house. The report can then be used to further control a slave with the view to promoting slavery in a more encompassing way.
Any slave requested to complete this form needs to pay attention to the following:
• The Weekly Report should be received by Master David by 18:00 each Monday, but should not be sent until after 00:00 on Sunday
• Save the template to the hard drive and use this each week as the starting point, though save it as “Weekly report DD.MM.YY"
• Each report needs to be spell checked before sending
• No capital letters should be used in the chores section
• Master David should be notified if any chores are missing
• In the chores section single words or very short phrases should be used
• For the shopping section, there should only be two possible entries: ‘list submitted’ and ‘shopping done’
• In the daily section, include times and detail. When referring to self write s (for slave) followed by / followed by the first letter of slave name, e.g. s/a
• The ‘Additional Information or Comments’ page is not a daily page. Use this as and when any comments need to be made or if a particular activity needs greater detail
Clicking on the link below will open the Weekly report template